Private Equity Fund Finance Associate
- Princeton, NJ
iCapital is looking for an Associate to join the Fund Finance team to focus on Private Equity Fund Accounting and Administration duties and assist with special projects. This position will report to the Senior Vice President and work closely with other team members, vendors, and the client on a variety of matters.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in Princeton, NJ once we reopen.
- Maintain processes and procedures for servicing private equity feeder funds
- Work closely with other team members to enhance and automate key operational processes, and to develop and enhance reporting, targeting both efficiency and scale
- Provide the operational control over the third-party administrator and transfer agent which includes review and approval of all calculations, allocations of income and expense, journal entries, and communications to investors.
- Provide vendor management of third-party fund administrators and other service providers, such as auditors, print and mailing vendors, and bank custodians
- Follow and adhere to procedures for all processes performed within Fund Finance including quarterly review of financial statement packages, capital call and distribution calculations, and communications to the client and investors
- Monitor fund cash positions and reconciliations, manage cash reserves, and escalate variances when appropriate
- Aid in the preparation of the annual financial statement process when needed
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests from various teams within the organization including fund data requests, investor requests, and client requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of Financial services or Asset Management Accounting and Operations experience. Experience in Alternative Investments Fund Administration and Operations is a plus.
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in an evolving business environment
- Organized and detailed oriented with big picture capability
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Back to top