iCapital Network is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital is looking for an experienced Vice President to join the Enterprise Integration team. This position will report to the Managing Director, Head of Enterprise Integration and will manage and oversee the implementation of enterprise relationships with asset managers and financial intermediaries such as broker-dealers and investment advisory firms.
- Drive entire successful end-to-end strategic implementations and/or firm initiatives
- Partner with strategic clients and internal stakeholders to formulate and build solutions to solve for broader business needs and industry transformation
- Identify & inform product gaps and development opportunities to uphold and expand client adoption and penetration
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of platform solutions to ensure timely delivery of implementations and platform enhancements
- Work closely with senior management to engage new opportunities
- Manage team of implementation managers and analysts over the lifecycle of a project
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of experience in technology platform support, implementation management and strong client relationship management
- Experience in the Alternative Investments industry is required
- Possess familiarity with software-based financial solutions (transaction systems, online forms, trading software)
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce detailed project documentation, business requirements documentation and specifications to drive successful development
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across both internal and client stakeholders
- History of teamwork, willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done, and a desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; and generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time and parental leave.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our Greenwich, CT office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.