iCapital Network is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital Network is looking for a motivated and eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital and financial intermediaries. The role encompasses supporting the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting and identifying the development of custom features for new partners including providing support to design unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth & learning, and will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage front-to-back implementation for small to medium size clients (e.g., General Partners, Wirehouses, RIA firms, etc.)
- Manage data integrations with clients and vendors across the alternative investment ecosystem (administrators, custodians, transfer agents, partners, etc.)
- Scope, prepare & manage detailed project plans and implementation tasks lists for timely and successful launch along with senior team members
- Manage workstreams within larger implementations supporting the senior project lead
- Provide ongoing account and relationship management for clients
- Learn and support all interfaces on iCapital platform; develop in-depth understanding of the platform, conduct platform demonstrations and consistently drive improvements
- Work with staff to trouble shoot platform issues
- Train staff on platform and client setup
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years of experience in project management / operational financial services
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across both internal and client stakeholders
- History of teamwork, willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; and generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time and parental leave.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our New York City, NY, Greenwich, CT, or Princeton, NJ office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.