Investor Relations - Assistant Vice President
The Investor Relations team within Client Solutions is seeking an Assistant Vice President to help service the company’s rapidly growing investor base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to assist clients to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment, while gaining exposure to technology.
- Assist financial advisors and high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration and the submission of investor subscription and AML documents.
- Support high profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Provide on-going support to clients, answering a wide variety of questions timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the company’s proprietary technology platform.
- Series 7 license is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role with exposure to alternative investments
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Comfort with or interest in technology helpful
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Back to top