Investor Relations - Assistant Vice President
iCapital Network is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
The Investor Relations team within Client Solutions is seeking an Assistant Vice President to help service the company’s rapidly growing investor base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to assist clients to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment, while gaining exposure to technology.
- Assist financial advisors and high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration and the submission of investor subscription and AML documents.
- Support high profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Provide on-going support to clients, answering a wide variety of questions timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the company’s proprietary technology platform.
- Series 7 license is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role with exposure to alternative investments
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and Excel
- Comfort with or interest in technology helpful
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; and generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time and parental leave.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our New York City, NY office. As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Back to top