iCapital Network is looking for a senior, experienced, and innovative Senior Vice President, Head of Global Channel Marketing to contribute to our continued success and help expand our client base and geographic footprint. This individual will partner with the Client Solutions Channel heads (IBD/RIA, Wirehouses, General Partners, International) to understand and quantify iCapital’s opportunities and create channel-specific engagement strategies to drive cost-effective market penetration.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in New York City or Greenwich, CT once we reopen.
In addition to collaborating on strategy, this individual will lead the development of campaigns, marketing materials, events, and communications to engage and educate prospective clients regarding iCapital’s flagship platform for alternative investments and technology offerings. They will select and implement tools and technology, and provide some aspects of associated training to drive improved sales performance, as well as provide leadership to the following marketing functions:
- Investment Product Marketing– the development of advisor and investor focused communications to promote fund managers and specific strategies in private equity, private credit and hedge funds, and products appropriate for the qualified and accredited investor.
- Sales Enablement– the provision of technology, data, and analysis to enable market segmentation, territory alignment, and the prioritization and measurement of sales activity and results.
- Campaign Execution – the design, execution and measurement of outcome-focused marketing and communications campaigns to promote specific iCapital services (such as our Nasdaq liquidity partnership or integrated service offerings with key providers such as Pershing) and investment products.
The Senior Vice President, Head of Global Channel Marketing, is a senior member of the marketing team, with peers leading marketing operations, brand and messaging, market intelligence, and corporate communications. This role will provide the right candidate with a chance to demonstrate strategic leadership and creativity and shine in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment that values thoughtful strategy, high-quality execution, and continual improvement.
Key Partners include:
- Heads of Client Solutions, for the Independent Wealth, Independent Broker Dealer, Wirehouse, Bank and General Partner channels
- Head of International
- Head of Fund Management and Research
Initial Direct reports include:
- VP, Head of Investment Product Marketing
- VP, Head of Sales Data, Systems and Analytics
- VP, Product Marketing Communications and Collateral
- VP, International Marketing
Skills & Experience Desired:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Finance or Tech related discipline
- 15+ years of relevant work experience as a strategic marketing leader in the financial services, financial technology, or asset management space
- Understanding of the dynamics of the fund distribution, financial advice marketplace and its participants – their business practices and decision-making processes
- Demonstrated expertise B to B investment product marketing focused on alternative investment products
- Experience at or with a client base that includes general partners, wirehouse, or private bank a plus
- Confident and collaborative developer of marketing campaigns and messaging for participants across the consideration audience scope
- Exceptional planning, management, and communication skills, experienced working against firm deadlines
- Detail-oriented to ensure polished client communications
- Ability to work independently and manage complex development projects
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot, Highspot, and related/similar sales management/client relationship management tools
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.