iCapital Network is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
We are hiring a Fund Operations Analyst/Associate to join our Data & Operations team. This role will report into the Vice President, Fund Operations Team Lead. You will be responsible for assisting with various private fund operational support functions including investor custodian recognition and reporting, submission of private fund transaction requests, and administering designated new fund set up tasks, among other operational functions that may be assumed over time. This role will require the individual to regularly interact with both internal (e.g., legal, finance) and external (e.g., custodian) partners.
- Coordinate with internal partners to review, complete, execute and submit private access fund transactions
- Assist with new private fund launches, which may include establishing new bank accounts and/or managing investor custodial recognition
- Satisfy periodic custodian reporting obligations and serve as a point of contact for designated firms
- Help oversee and administer Fund Operations attributes in firm-wide applications to enrich and support the integrity of dependent reports/applications
- Aid the Fund Operations team in improving processes through enhanced documentation, workflows and/or automation to improve the scale of capabilities. Team members are expected to be actively contributors of new ideas and solutions.
- Assist with any other middle office/operations functions and projects as may be required
- Accounting and/or Finance background required; 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have superior organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excel proficiency required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic needed
- Possess desire and ability to learn quickly
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; and generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time and parental leave.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our Princeton, NJ office. As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.