Coporate Technology Lead, VP
- New York, NY
iCapital Network’s mission is to power the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed the way alternative investments are bought and sold through the development of tech-based solutions for advisors, their high-net-worth client base, asset managers and banks. Our flagship platform offers advisors and their clients access to a curated menu of private equity and hedge funds at lower minimums with a full suite of due diligence and administrative support in a secure digital environment. Asset managers and banks leverage iCapital Network’s tech-enabled services to streamline and scale their private investments operational infrastructure. iCapital was recognized in the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Forbes FinTech 50 which highlights the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology. As of December 31, 2019, iCapital Network services more than $46.6 billion in invested capital across more than 100,000 underlying accounts. Visit www.icapitalnetwork.com for more information.
The founders and executive management team are highly accomplished industry executives who have raised billions of dollars, with proven track records in investing, building companies and managing rapid growth. The Company is well-capitalized, backed by its founders and a prominent group of strategic partners.
Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, requiring high energy and commitment, and focused on building a best-in-class Company that is highly scalable. See the Company website at http://www.icapitalnetwork.com for more information and bios of our entire team. iCapital has a collaborative culture emphasizing teamwork and is committed to being a great place to work and build a career.
The Corporate Technology Lead reports to the Chief Technology Officer and oversee the network, desktop, and IP telephony environment at iCapital Network. This includes both hands-on work and the direct management of support engineers.
- Manage the Corporate Technology team, which currently supports a fleet of ~300 employee endpoints (laptops), a hosted IP Phone System, and the internal corporate network.
- Ensure that the employees’ workplace digital experience is modern and delightful
- Oversee the implementation and operation of third party operational and productivity tools (Office 365, Salesforce, HRIS, etc.)
- Develop an overall strategy for user productivity tools. Collaborate with Technology Operations / Infrastructure and Information Security teams to deliver secure, well-engineered solutions
- Focus on the end-to-end user experience
- Identify industry trends and best practices that should be brought into the workplace
- Ability to travel to NYC, Princeton, NJ and Greenwich offices when needed.
- Oversee corporate networking functions, including working with carriers, configuring devices, and monitoring key metrics.
- Manage iCapital BYOD mobile device environment, including MDM enrollment / provisioning.
- Support A/V systems installed in conference rooms and common areas.
- 10 plus years of supervisory and technical experience required managing enterprise level end user computing environments
- 2 plus years managing a fully cloud-based, Office365 led, corporate computing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to drive results, lead multi-disciplinary teams, influence others, and foster collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with both senior business users and cross-functional teams to deliver effective solutions
- Results-oriented and business-savvy professional with a strong end-user technology background
- Strong process orientation, project management experience, problem solving ability and strategic mindset
- Analytical, detail- and service-oriented
- General familiarity with information security best practices.
- Any experience managing Salesforce installations
- Any experience managing HRIS systems
- Any experience with AirWatch MDM
- Cisco or other networking certifications
- Any familiarity with Amazon Web Services
Back to top