VP of Client Partnerships, Consumer Insights and Survey Business
Do you enjoy winning big by virtue of helping your clients learn more about who is purchasing their products and why via custom surveys? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading researchers think about consumer insights, and we are looking for winners to join our rapidly growing survey, team. We employ a team-based approach to client development and wake up every day excited to disrupt multiple legacy industries. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Manage & grow a team to meet/exceed annual revenue goals through the development, advancement, and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as consumer insights professionals, market researchers, brand managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through adept post-campaign account management and education around new product enhancements
- Partner with other functional teams to collaborate on solutions for current Ibotta core clients
- Learn and leverage key principles of the “Challenger Sales Model” to maintain control of challenging and complex client opportunities
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 8-10+ years of B2B sales with emphasis on market research and survey sales
- 2-3+ years of management and team development experience
- Strong understanding of various survey methodologies and industry product offerings
- Proven track record of reaching aggressive sales pipeline targets
- Familiarity with lead identification, management, and closing
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to check ego at the door
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Travel up to 50% required
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, parking stipend and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top