Vice President of Growth (User Acquisition)
The VP of Growth (User Acquisition) will lead Ibotta’s user growth strategy and our efforts to become a household consumer brand. This leader will be building and executing a persona-based marketing strategy that leverages both in-home, out of home, and mobile acquisition tactics. The VP of Growth will partner with senior leaders to construct new, innovative programs that distinguish the Ibotta brand and provide a greater understanding of the value we can provide our users while leading and building a team of high performers. This is a highly visible role across the organization and is an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the growth and success of Ibotta’s business.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of driving results while finding the balance of creativity and quantitative analysis to create and effectively measure new marketing initiatives.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building a brand while analytically driving User Acquisition growth
- Develop and implement an innovative Growth marketing strategy to deliver against company objectives for revenue, user growth, brand awareness, and efficiency
- Lead television and radio testing, implementation and tracking
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget and evaluate efficiency by channel and campaign
- Cultivate and maintain key partnerships with large influencers and others
- Attract, develop and retain a high-performing Growth team
- Partner with Marketing Leadership to establish strategies and tactics to deliver consistent brand message
- Define, evolve, and oversee marketing metrics reporting and infrastructure development to ensure that marketing is achieving effective results and operating at an ever-increasing efficiency level
Here is what we are looking for:
- 8+ years experience of marketing experience, balancing ‘direct response’ and branding goals while hitting key growth and efficiency metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA preferred
- Experience building a consumer brand through traditional advertising and innovative new tactics
- Successful use of mobile acquisition channels, including Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram, to grow a user base in a cost-effective manner
- Experience leading a team of 10+ people
- Comfortable with statistics and concepts like multivariate testing
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfortable pitching strategies to Senior Leadership and the wider organization
- Experience in a high growth environment
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top