Vice President of Business Development
Ibotta is looking for an innovative, forward-thinking Vice President of Business Development to help accelerate growth with key strategic partners across several verticals. Reporting to the COO, this role will focus on identifying, pursuing and closing new strategic and tactical business opportunities as well as managing existing partnerships. The ideal candidate excels at identifying and communicating key strategic opportunities to the C-Suite, and translating the highest impact opportunities into revenue-driving outcomes.
- Independently source new strategic sources of revenue; think like an owner by employing an entrepreneurial spirit to discover and execute against new sources of revenue
- Develop business cases to analyze deals, partners, and channels, including customer value, incremental revenue, and resource requirements
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships and partnerships at CPG, retail, media and digital advertising companies.
- Negotiate favorable business terms and coordinate with legal counsel to finalize contracts
- Work with the product, engineering, sales and marketing teams to help guide development of products and solutions
- MBA degree with a minimum of 5+ years of Business Development or Management Consulting experience required
- World class written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior executives
- A strong competitive spirit with a high team orientation
- Ability to excel and communicate on a cross-functional and data driven team
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with strategic external partners
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new partners
- Experience creating exceptional presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Expected travel is up to 50%
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top