Technical Analyst, Business Operations
Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for an Technical Analyst, Business Operations to come build something great with us. As part of the team, your extensive knowledge of system capabilities will inform the structure and strategy of campaigns that launch on the application. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent attention to detail, complete technical tasks at a fast pace, and take a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicate and collect cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Manages setup and launch of all components in the application
- Anticipates issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Stays up to date on internal system changes and updates/educates impacted department(s)
- Analyzes, detects, identifies, and helps fix technical problems alongside engineering team
- Works closely with Analytics to pull complex user behavior data
- Determines best methods of setup and execution for campaign optimizations in order to meet client needs and enhance user experience
- Strategizes and implements Marketing initiatives to optimize user acquisition and retention
- Completes assigned technical duties at high level of independence under minimal supervision
What we’re looking for:
- Project management experience - should excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong desire to learn and navigate internal technical systems effectively
- Ability to adapt to changing environment – responsive when priorities change and able to pivot workflow accordingly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in initiating changes to make internal systems more efficient, resulting in higher productivity of current team members
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology preferred
- 2+ years technical experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $270 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 28 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top