We love analytics so much we named our team Ibottalytics! As a Strategic Analyst, you will build out innovative new analytical capabilities to help deliver against our business objectives. You will become a “go to” expert while working closely with internal stakeholders to support various Ibottalytics initiatives.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Work cross-functionally to analyze massive amounts of behavioral and transaction data to provide actionable insights about Ibotta’s users and behavior
- Work to enhance and automate currently processes
- Respond to time-sensitive requests and analyses
- Communicate complex analyses and data intricacies in a clear, concise manner
- Sample projects:
- Extract, wrangle, deliver, and automate large data transfers
- Run statistical analysis and predictive models based on past user purchases and behavior
- Co-author case studies and white papers that help promote the Ibottalytics name in the retailer, shopper marketing, ad tech industries
Here is what we are looking for:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or related quantitative field
- 1-3 years work experience in Analytics
- Demonstrated analytical ability, conceptual thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience using Python
- Experience working with distributed big-data tools like Spark, Hive or Presto.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to partner with others to handle multiple priorities and work collaboratively to drive towards common goals
- Ability to develop, automate, maintain, and communicate analyses to management and business stakeholders
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top