Senior Business Analyst
We love analytics so much we named one of our teams Ibottalytics. As a Senior Business Analyst you will prioritize and perform analyses, to provide compelling, actionable data-driven recommendations to support Ibotta’s new data insights division (Ibottalytics). As a Sr. Business Analyst you will work cross-functionally to support Ibotta’s Sales, Marketing, and Account Management teams. This is an excellent opportunity to advance Ibotta’s mission with data-driven insights while influencing some of our biggest strategic decisions. You will become the “go to” expert on business results, while working closely with internal stakeholders to support Ibottalytics reporting, consumer insights and market research capabilities.
- Support the Retail & CPG Analytics Team (Ibottalytics) in reporting, monitoring, tracking, and analyzing campaign performance and results
- Support the implementation and execution of Ibottalytics market research and consumer insights projects
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team in analyzing customer segments and uncovering key, actionable insights about Ibotta users
- Provide hands-on sales support, by analyzing data and helping to support needs of Ibotta’s core consumer business
- Develop a logical, structured approach to conduct ad-hoc analyses and work backwards from hypotheses
- Support business projections based on planned initiatives and activities
- Co-author case studies and white papers that help promote the Ibottalytics name in the retailer and shopper marketing industries
- 3-5 years practical work experience in Analytics within an agile organization- preferably in retail, cpg or media industries
- Experience in a consumer insights or market research company a plus
- Ability to analyze large data sets and create compelling stories for influencing key stakeholders
- Extremely strong data and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and provide thoughtful, agile insights
- Ability to develop, maintain, automate, visualize, analyze, and communicate reporting to management
- In depth experience with Excel, PowerPoint and SQL required
- Knowledge of R, SPSS, or other statistical languages a plus
- Knowledge and familiarity with consumer insights data, including IRI, Nielsen, Datalogix, Kantar, Dunnhumby
- Experience with A/B testing and control group concepts required
- Ability to support market research projects, both from a quantitative and qualitative perspective
- Familiarity with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau or Looker a plus
- Working with data warehouses and an understanding of data warehousing concepts a plus
Ibotta has quickly become one of the most popular mobile applications in the US, growing to more than 13 million members. Ibotta’s free app pays consumers cash rebates for making everyday purchases at stores like Target, Walmart, Kroger, Best Buy, Macy’s, and Sephora. Ibotta users have earned over $60 million on routine purchases. The company generates revenue through its partnering with the nation’s leading brands and retailers, who work with Ibotta to offer cash back on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home & office supplies, and much more.
Located in the heart of Denver, Ibotta is a vibrant, fast-paced environment full of team-oriented people. We are a values-driven organization with a shared passion for disruptive innovation and discovering new ways to reimagine advertising and promotions in an increasingly mobile world. The company has raised $73 million in capital and is one of the fastest-growing companies in Colorado.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, parking, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Back to top