Service Desk Manager (IT)
This is a new role at Ibotta! The Service Desk Manager (IT) will be a leader within the IT department and will handle all escalated requests and incidents related to IT Services. This leader will develop, lead, and motivate a small team of Service Desk professionals to deliver excellent technical support with outstanding service, satisfaction, and timeliness. This Manager will develop and evaluate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the support of IT Services.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical knowledge, a proven track record of driving results and the desire to lead a growing team. This is a strategic and tactical role that will work closely with onsite and remote employees to deliver solutions and excellent customer service.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Lead a service desk that provides technical support in an enterprise environment
- Develop and evaluate department and company Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the support of IT Services
- Ensure the team is meeting and exceeding performance expectations as defined through metrics and benchmarks
- Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents related to IT Services
- Maintain the data validity and integrity of the ticketing system through regular ticket reviews and guidance
- Develop, implement, and maintain IT Service desk policies and procedures
- Oversee escalations for technical issues to the appropriate support group
- Communicate company-wide announcements regarding outages and IT notices
- Ensure all required hours of operation are adequately staffed
- Hire, train and develop new Service Desk team members
- Manage assets and inventory, report on the operations of the service desk and team on a monthly and quarterly basis
Here is what we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of management experience, demonstrated success leading a team of 4 or more people
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology required
- Bachelor's degree in technology or related field preferred
- Strong general technical IT support knowledge in a Mac-based environment
- Strong communication skills, a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels and departments, including non-technical staff
- Able to multi-task without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Mac applications
- Certification in JAMF CCA / CCT is preferred
- Strong understanding and knowledge of troubleshooting hardware problems
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top