Senior Vice President of Sales
Ibotta is looking for an innovative Senior Vice President of Sales to help accelerate growth with key strategic partners across several verticals. Reporting to the COO, this role has responsibility for core revenue generation, including P&L ownership and the direct oversight of a sales and business development team of more than 100 business professionals. The ideal candidate will have deep experience and a strong proficiency for sales and business development, including management of large teams and direct revenue generation responsibilities.
- Grow and manage all core company revenues, including leading the team through the entirety of the sales pipeline process
- Develop and refine company sales collateral, including executive pitch decks, term sheets and Preferred Partnership memos
- Develop business cases to support additional investments from key strategic clients in the CPG, retail and media advertising verticals
- Build and maintain senior level client relationships (e.g., CMO, SVP, VP)
- Attract and retain world class sales and business development professionals
- Negotiate favorable business terms and coordinate with legal counsel to finalize contracts
- Work with the product, engineering, sales and marketing teams to help guide development of products and solutions
- Minimum of 10+ years of Sales, Business Development or Management Consulting experience in the Retail and/or CPG verticals required. MBA strongly preferred
- World class written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior executives
- A strong competitive spirit with a high team orientation
- Ability to excel and communicate on a cross-functional and data driven team
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with strategic external partners
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new partners
- Experience creating exceptional presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Expected travel is up to 50%
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 21 million downloads and has put more than $150 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top