Senior Vice President of Data Partnerships-NYC
Are you interested in disrupting how marketers think about mobile media targeting and data licensing? Ibotta is seeking a Senior Vice President of Data Partnerships to manage our Data and Media verticals, which includes audience targeting and data licensing. Reporting to the COO, this role has responsibility for revenue generation, including P&L ownership, and the direct oversight of the Client Partnerships and Client Success Data and Media teams. The candidate needs to be an insightful market strategist – understanding the digital media ecosystem, advertiser and media partner needs, and competitive offerings to craft a compelling and differentiated mobile data offering. This role is responsible for creating and driving key partnerships and revenue opportunities, delivering against revenue targets, and building and leading an effective sales and account management organization.
- Deliver against revenue targets
- Establish sales strategy, identify key clients and develop partnership opportunities
- Maintain sales forecast and deliver against aggressive revenue goals
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap(s)
- Partner with Head of Ibottalytics to inform the overall data product strategy
- Guide prioritization of new product initiatives given revenue and partnership potential
- Lead Client Partnerships and Client Success Teams
- Provide expertise across Ibotta’s data capabilities and educate internal and external parties on our products and differentiating factors
- Train and mentor team to help them achieve revenue targets
- Strong track record in delivering complex technology solution based sales
- Deep strategic understanding of current digital media landscape, specifically, DSP, DMP, Data Integrations, Ad Servers
- 10+ years of industry experience leading a sales team
- Familiarity with household/individual-level digital audience and attribution providers
- A history of strategic selling to agencies, brand advertisers, and media properties
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients
- Experience developing exceptional collateral for client presentations, RFP's, and other as required
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Expected travel is up to 50%
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $280 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in New York City and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, remote stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top