Senior UX Writer
Ibotta is looking for a Senior UX Writer to join our Product Design team. Product Design at Ibotta works cross-functionally to deliver exceptional experiences that help millions of shoppers save time and money. You’ll make the product experience great with simple, clear language and an authentic, human voice.
As a UX Writer, you’ll partner with Product Designers and work in cross-functional teams to design language that speaks directly to our shoppers. And you’ll pioneer the UX content practice at Ibotta by developing processes, creating standards and guidelines, and establishing content in our design system.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Shape the user experience using Ibotta’s voice and tone
- Write content for mobile and web, including headers, labels, buttons, instructional text, error messages, notifications, and in-product messaging
- Utilize data and research insights to evaluate content effectiveness
- Create content guidelines, develop content patterns, and evolve the voice and tone guidelines for product
- Manage multiple projects throughout the product development process
- Present and rationalize work at product and design reviews
- Provide tools, demos, and tips to communicate the value of good content
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience planning, writing, and editing content for web or mobile
- Experience writing for consumer-facing products or services
- Exceptional writing skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience in UX, product, marketing, and branding
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively communicate the content experience to executives and stakeholders
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top