Senior Product Manager - User Experience
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager - User Experience to lead the evolution of our user experience across all of our web and mobile applications. This is an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally with our world-class Product, Design, and Engineering teams in continuing to innovate on and improve the products we deliver to millions of users every day.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the evolution of Ibotta’s user experience across both web and mobile
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Design to deliver best-in-class products to our users, inspiring your peers to think outside the box and always put the customer first
- Own the product roadmap for user experience initiatives and ensure their timely delivery
- Be responsible for the following Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Ongoing Active User Rate (Retention)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Ensure robust tracking infrastructure is in place to effectively measure these KPIs, as well as overall user satisfaction and retention across our CPG, Retail, and MCom verticals
- Manage any 3rd party tools required to support constant improvement of Ibotta’s user experience
What we are looking for:
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience at fast-growing tech companies
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on user-centered design principles
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent product and design instincts, with a willingness to test assumptions and think outside the box in the spirit of driving constant innovation
- Ability to run A/B tests, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience delivering strategic presentations to senior executives
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution; MBA and/or relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Design experience is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top