Senior Product Manager - Personalization
Sr. Product Manager - Personalization
Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping apps on the App Store and Google Play, used by millions of customers every month. We are in search of a Sr. Product Manager, Personalization who can offer the right combination of experience and excitement to drive strategic initiatives related to personalized content. Are you that candidate we are in search of? If so, keep reading!
As part of the team, you will work directly with our world-class developers and data scientists to take our recommender system and content platform to the next level. We need candidates who have experience working on personalization technologies and platform services and who love the idea of providing the right content at the right time to every one of Ibotta’s millions of customers.
- Drive product development of Ibotta’s personalization engine and content platform with our world-class developers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our data scientists to build the most advanced recommendation algorithms/models in the industry.
- Communicate and collaborate across departments to align on product priorities and optimize operational efficiency
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products
- Maximize product development efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Technical experience in an engineering or technical product role a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to inspire and motivate a team toward a shared vision
- Strong organizational and analytical skills – able to break down problems and make decisions based on data
- Strong desire to learn and able to adapt to changing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Project management experience - should excel at juggling multiple projects at once
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top