Senior Marketing Associate - User Acquisition
Are you passionate about mobile marketing and want to join an industry leading team? The Senior Marketing Associate - User Acquisition will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s media buying efforts in order to acquire high-quality users, building brand awareness and increasing app usage within one of the most competitive spaces in the mobile ecosystem. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated and analytically drive, while capable of managing multiple projects and partners.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Develop and measure performance of user acquisition campaigns across various advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, DSPs, RTBs, etc.
- Monitor, optimize and report campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, strategy and increased conversions.
- Actively test audiences, creative, copy, media types and report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Collaborate on creative concepts with members of the greater marketing team and ensure creative strategies are aligned.
- Work closely with members of the growth team to coordinate mobile, offline and influencer media plans.
- Stay informed on industry and competitor insights, and relatable changes within the mobile ecosystem.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in marketing, advertising, economics or related field.
- Familiarity with social advertising platforms including Facebook and Twitter
- 1-3 years of experience managing performance-based UA campaigns.
- Experience with mobile attribution software like Tune, Kochava, Appsflyer, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top