Senior Marketing Associate - App Commerce
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry leading team? The Marketing Associate - App Commerce will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Support Senior Marketing Manager in planning, building and executing high-value customer lifecycle communications programs
- Setup, execute, and analyze email, push and in-app message programs
- Develop optimizations to improve overall campaign performance, independently determine winning outcomes, and roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals
- Work amongst other teams to build a best-in-class user experience and communications protocol
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 1-3+ years of relevant business experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to perform data analysis and make data-driven decisions.
Nice to have:
- Ability to understand and write liquid logic, SQL and/or advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with AppBoy or other Marketing Automation solutions
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top