Senior Manager of Marketing Partnerships and Influencer Outreach
Ibotta is seeking an experienced and creative business development professional to be our Sr. Manager of Marketing Partnerships and Influencer Outreach. Ibotta is a pioneer in mobile commerce and we are looking to enhance our innovative and impactful partnerships across the social media landscape.
This strategic leader will evaluate current partnership strategies, identify top influencer channels (such as bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers, etc.), negotiate new partnerships, optimize and measure the success of key partnerships against user acquisition goals. These new and improved programs will result in increased Ibotta revenue and in-kind trades that drive app downloads and increased app usage.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of mobile commerce and the nuances associated with building successful partnerships. They will sell and develop engaging content and promotions, come up with creative and executable ways to keep our online community engaged.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Business Development
- Lead and expand our influencer strategy and execution across multiple channels to drive revenue growth
- Maintain existing relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners to increase visibility of the Ibotta brand
- Educate potential partners on the value Ibotta can bring to their business through attribution or cross-promotion
- Architect mutually beneficial commercial agreements
- Devise & negotiate effective commission models or structures with influencer partners
- Experiment with innovative ways to achieve awareness, drive trial and build brand affinity
- Develop new partner and influencer verticals, cross-promotions and partnerships
- Work cross functionally with team leads to drive business strategy, platform adoption and improve awareness for the brand
- Relationship Management
- Effectively pitch earned placements and negotiate paid placements
- Craft relevant, brand-worthy content to drive influencer engagement
- Creation and management of national influencer lists
- Strategic Analysis
- Develop and manage reporting metrics that monitors influencer performance
- Identify new social media platforms and industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth
- Meet download targets by partnering with key brands, retailers, and corporations to drive in-kind trades
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop exceptional documentation for client presentations, RFP's, and other as required
Here is what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of Business Development at a major corporation, startup, or integrated agency
- MBA preferred
- Mobile, Attribution, or User Acquisition Partnership experience preferred
- Experience identifying, recruiting and leading influencer programs through PR, Digital Media, etc.
- Proficiency in identifying audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior clients
- History of generating growth and awareness through partnerships, and executing related programs, in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial setting
- Demonstrated success in networking to secure and grow large, long-term relationships
- Experience using qualitative/quantitative research/insights to drive program development and measurement of results
- Collaboration and teamwork mindset
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top