Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Engineering team! As a Salesforce Developer, you will help to build and maintain the Ibotta Salesforce platform while collaborating with Engineers, Product Managers, and Salesforce Administrators.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Develop new automation and integrations with the Ibotta platform that support business requirements
- Build new user experiences using Salesforce best practices
- Create Salesforce integrations that have complex mappings and data migrations
- Manage the Salesforce testing process, including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing testing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating software testing
- Keep apprised of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for improvements, and teaching others
- Provide high quality, reliable, scalable and high-throughput solutions
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're producing reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Create and maintain technical documentation on integrations with the platform
Here is what we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work/technical experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience building custom solutions on Force.com platform using standard and custom objects, APEX web services, SOQL , SOSL and REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with programming languages outside of SFDC
- Ability to work collaboratively, in an agile environment with adherence to a proper SDLC
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of a task or project
- Experience working with Lightning components preferred
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top