Sales Enablement Junior Analyst
The Sales Enablement Junior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Enablement Analytics lead with data cleansing, database management, sales reporting, ad hoc analysis and Salesforce integration, in support of the Sales (Client Partnerships) and Account Management (Client Success) teams. The goal of the role is to provide a single source of truth for all account mapping, revenue reporting and team hierarchy data, so as to accurately and efficiently report on core KPI’s across the Client Partnerships (CP) and Client Success (CS) teams. This central point of data ownership will also allow for collaboration with the Business Insights team in leveraging their data
Wherein the Enablement Analyst lead will own the oversight of all recurring (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and ad hoc revenue reporting and KPI tracking for Client Partnerships, the Junior Analyst will be accountable for clean and accurate databases (account maps, territory maps, team hierarchies) that fuel Salesforce.com and all iterations of reporting. The junior analyst will own Client Success KPI tracking, measuring and reporting on account management-related metrics, as well as execute all ad hoc analyses to support the CP and CS teams in their client-related initiatives.
What you'll be doing:
Other duties may be assigned beyond the core functions listed below.
- Maintain clean database for all account-level records and associated mapping
- Maintain clean database of campaign-level records for all CP/CS activity
- Oversee KPI measuring, tracking and reporting for CS organization
- Execute monthly revenue reporting for CS organization
- Execute ad hoc analyses utilizing Ibotta’s various data sets, so as to support CP and CS client-facing initiatives
- Provide regular pipeline and sales activity reporting through Salesforce.com
- Provide updated dashboards and reports analyzing CP and CS productivity via Salesforce.com
- Partner with Sales Trainer to train/promote the use of CRM tools and analyses
- Document, troubleshoot, and analyze business process issues and recommend solutions to improve business processes and infrastructure
Functions as an individual contributor with no supervisory responsibilities.
What we're looking for:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 2+ years of related work experience in an analytical, consulting or project management capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, General Management or related field preferred
- Expert level knowledge with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint, in particular)
- Proficiency using BI and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com preferred
- A curious intellect with strong analytical skills and experience designing, executing, and synchronizing data from multiple data sources to highlight actionable insights and recommendations
- Expertise and desire to create reports/presentations from start to finish; drawing on trends, competitive analysis and research to create value added recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to mine structured data sets
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high intensity environment, managing multiple priorities
- Self-starter that is comfortable in a high growth, autonomous and project-oriented environment
- Strong Project management capabilities, particularly in overseeing KPI measuring, tracking and reporting
- Ability to work effectively with CP and CS teams, as well as senior-level executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $3470 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top