Sales Development Associate
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on the most exciting high growth company in Denver, then you possess much of what we need in a Sales Development Associate at Ibotta. Sales Development Associates are the glue of our team, with responsibilities that span the entire scope of our sales team. This role is supremely important and multi-faceted and you will complete tasks that are typically reserved for roles both above and below yours. Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Can you put your ego aside, roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to assist our world class sales team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn mobile technology from the ground up? Do you aspire to be a client facing salesperson? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you.
- Responsible for lead generation on behalf of client facing sales team. Use of databases such as data.com, ad data express, linkedIn, etc. to identify leads and appropriate contacts at target customers.
- Assist with sales collateral (creation, maintenance, edits). Must understand Powerpoint and be adept at navigating sales decks.
- Support sales team by prepping for live sales calls, customizing presentations and assisting with post sales call follow up materials.
- Assist with trade shows and events. Research and vet potential opportunities, negotiate premium terms on behalf of Ibotta. Manage the details including set up and logistics, and outreach to attendees on behalf of Ibotta sales team.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Taking the initiative to set – then exceed – individual goals.
- Possess the desire to progress into a client facing sales role. Sales Development Associates must aspire to be revenue generating salespeople.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must. Candidates must do a mock pitch to Ibotta’s Senior Leadership Team as part of the hiring process.
- Experience and understanding of Salesforce.com a plus.
- An outhustle mentality and a willingness to work harder than others.
- Experience in CPG/Retail and digital/mobile media is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment.
- Ability to work in a role that’s a hybrid between Sales and Account Management.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, parking, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top