Product Operations Manager
Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for a Product Operations Manager to come build something great with us. As part of the team, you will work directly with our Product Managers to successfully launch and nurture new features and products. We're looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, with technical know-how, to help bring our product team to the next level.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop roll-out, training and implementation plans for new products and features
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Account Management, Sales, Customer Support and Marketing to ensure a successful launch of new features and products
- Work with Product Management to monitor metrics and dashboards post launch, and make recommendations for future iterations of features and products
- Focus on operational efficiency by automating what you can
- Maximize product development efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of project management experience at a technology startup. Should excel at juggling multiple projects at once.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills - able to distill complex information from multiple sources into actionable insights
- Strong desire to learn and able to adapt to changing environment
- Experience developing online surveys and quantifying user feedback is a plus
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or data science is a plus but not required
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top