Product Manager - Data
As a Senior Product Manager - Data, you’ll become the internal voice of our product strategy by focusing on synthesizing external research and leveraging internal analytics to develop a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan for our data roadmap. This is an excellent opportunity to advance Ibotta’s mission with data-driven insights while influencing one of our biggest strategic decisions. You will become a “go to” expert while working closely with internal stakeholders to support data and prioritize data related initiatives.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Proactively find ways to improve Ibotta’s data asset to benefit the core business as well as Ibotta’s new data business
- Plan and launch products that help Ibotta generate revenue for Ibotta’s new data business
- Maintain the product roadmap and deliver to internal or external clients stakeholders as necessary
- Manage a long-term data roadmap for Ibotta
- Become the internal voice and representative for any data related product initiatives
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering, data science, marketing, and sales teams
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, define success metrics, create wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, competitive landscape, etc.
Here is what we are looking for:
- At least 5 -7 years of product management or related experience at fast growing companies
- Deep understanding of media targeting, media attribution, or syndicated data verticals
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience giving strategic presentations
- A BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/EE/General Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math, and a graduate degree in a similarly relevant field
- Familiarity with data exploration languages like SQL, Python, or R
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top