Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for a Product Manager to come build something great with us. As part of the team, you will work directly with our world-class developers and designers to build web and mobile products from start to finish. We're looking for a self-motivated product manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to help lead our product initiatives.
- Drive product development with our executive team and world-class engineers and designers
- Communicate and collaborate across departments to align on product priorities
- Integrate research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Design and run user tests to gather feedback from clients and customers
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products
- Understand Ibotta's strategic and competitive position to inform product decisions
- Maximize product development efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Project management experience - should excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to inspire and motivate a team toward a shared vision
- Strong organizational and analytical skills – able to break down problems and make decisions based on data
- Strong desire to learn and able to adapt to changing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience designing and running user testing is a plus
- Experience creating example user interfaces through wireframes and mock ups is a plus
- Technical experience is a plus but not required
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top