As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegantly simple designs. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 13 million+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for both mobile & web
- Partner with product managers, designers and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Help shape a collaborative, user-centered design process
- Iterate quickly and thoughtfully based on feedback from users, teammates, and stakeholders
Who we're looking for:
- Strong design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping quality mobile & web apps
- 3+ years of experience in interaction and visual design
- You’re able to adapt your designs across a variety of platforms and form factors, and you understand the opportunities with and limitations of different platforms
- Passionate about solving real user problems
- You’re familiar with prototyping your designs (using Invision, Framer, Pixate, etc) and you have a knack for beautiful motion design
- You have excellent communication skills and you can clearly articulate your design decisions
- You can think at a high level about creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top