Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features that will be used by millions of users
- Use Amazon’s AWS infrastructure and advanced services daily
- Identify and fix performance bottlenecks
- Work with big data sets (hundreds of millions of rows)
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Ship production code daily
- Implement serverless architectures
- Research and implement technology solutions for reliable, scalable, high-performing services
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Postgres, or other RDBMS
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design, development, and architectural principles
Nice to have:
- Building APIs for internal or external applications
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS technologies such as DynamoDB, Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, or Lambda
- Big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Machine learning
- Automated testing using tools such as RSpec or JUnit
- Scrum/Agile development
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 21 million downloads and has put more than $150 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top