Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features that will be used by millions of users
- Use Amazon’s AWS infrastructure and advanced services daily
- Identify and fix performance bottlenecks
- Work with big data sets (hundreds of millions of rows)
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Ship production code daily
- Implement serverless architectures
- Research and implement technology solutions for reliable, scalable, high-performing services
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Postgres, or other RDBMS
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design, development, and architectural principles
Nice to have:
- Building APIs for internal or external applications
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS technologies such as DynamoDB, Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, or Lambda
- Big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Machine learning
- Automated testing using tools such as RSpec or JUnit
- Scrum/Agile development
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Client Partnerships Development Associate
Prachi provides support for Ibotta’s Client Partnerships Team, tackling a variety of tasks ranging from assembling a list of prospective clients to collating data to thinking through product strategy.
Back to top