Ibotta is looking for an energetic Office Coordinator who will play an integral role in making sure our office runs smoothly. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who takes ownership of the details, both big and small. The Office Coordinator is also an ambassador of our culture and must positively impact others on a daily basis.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Be the focal point for facilities-related requests and comments
- Maintain an efficiently functioning office space
- Manage company meals (Friday bagels, team lunches, etc.)
- Act as liaison between Ibotta and the building/landlord to ensure compliance with lease and safety requirements
- Assist in organizing and executing team outings/events for hundreds of people
- Monitor, order and stock appropriate levels of office supplies
- Organize kitchens and maintain cleanliness throughout the office space
- Manage vendor relationships that impact the overall office, such as coffee/tea providers, dishwasher maintenance, electricians, HVAC contractors, etc.
- Manage security access and parking validation process
- Review and forward company voicemails to appropriate individual
- Accept and distribute mail and deliveries
- Assist in onboarding new employees by setting up workstations, as needed
- Help with special projects as needed
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of administrative, office management, event planning or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing vendors required
- Willingness to help others
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster professional relationships
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to handle multiple urgent priorities at one time
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top