Marketing Associate / Senior Marketing Associate - Shopper Lifecycle
As a Marketing Associate/Sr. Marketing Associate - Shopper Lifecycle, you will be uniquely positioned to drive impact to the business at the bookends of a shopper’s lifecycle. Focusing on improving activation through onboarding and driving reactivation of lapsed shoppers, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, naturally curious, and possess strong instincts to pair with a data-driven approach to influencing shopper behavior.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leveraging insights and developing optimization strategies derived from rigorous A/B testing to deliver incremental impact to the business
- Partnering with cross-functional groups of marketers, analysts, engineers, and product partners to build and evolve Ibotta’s performance programming into an industry-leading shopper lifecycle
- Driving scalable, efficient spend to improve our key activation and reactivation metrics
- Support the Marketing Manager in the strategic planning, building, and execution of retention programming tailored to improving activation and reactivation of shoppers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in consumer-facing product, growth, or retention marketing
- 1-2 years of experience with budget optimization and managing performance marketing campaigns
- Practical experience with the foundational principles of user lifecycles and segmentation/persona-based growth strategies
- Innate awareness of both small technical details and far-reaching changes to the user experience to help bridge the gap between marketing and product/engineering
- A cover letter detailing the two most influential projects in your career to date and how that experience makes you the best fit for the role.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Prachi P.Client Partnerships Development Associate
Prachi provides support for Ibotta’s Client Partnerships Team, tackling a variety of tasks ranging from assembling a list of prospective clients to collating data to thinking through product strategy.
Back to top