Are you tired of the same routine? Want to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our analytics team, Ibottalytics, who will help the Marketing and Product teams drive customers to the app, retain and develop them.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for using the latest developments in statistics, machine learning and testing methodologies to understand the business in-depth, support and challenge strategic options, and build state-of-the-art tools to improve our product and marketing plans.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing and product team in analyzing customer segments and uncovering key, actionable insights about Ibotta users and behavior
- Run statistical analysis and create predictive models based on past user purchases and behavior
- Develop algorithms and machine learning tools for user targeting and personalization
- Design, implement and measure controlled experiments to determine potential impact of new approaches
- Report and understand business performance in detail, and identify ideas for improvement
Here is what we are looking for:
- An understanding of the key concepts of consumer-facing marketing
- Extremely strong data handling, processing, statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and provide thoughtful, agile insights
- Ability to develop, maintain, automate, visualize, analyze, and communicate reporting to management
- In-depth experience with SQL required
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (such as R, python, Hadoop/Mahout) required
- Experience with A/B testing and control group concepts preferred
- Degree/MS in computer science/mathematics/statistics/data science or equivalent experience preferred
- Practical work experience in Analytics, preferably in a consumer-facing industry, preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization to drive towards common goals
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 21 million downloads and has put more than $150 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top