Manager of Sales Collateral Design and Communications
Ibotta is looking for a Manager of Sales Collateral Design and Communications to design, draft and produce world-class sales and business development collateral. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience creating written business collateral with a strong aptitude for design, including working through original ideation of content all the way through completed work product. This person will have primary responsibility and oversight for all sales and business development collateral, and will have regular interaction with Ibotta’s C-level executives in the support of high priority business projects
- Create world-class sales and business development collateral across all business level executives
- Evaluate current sales collateral, revise and enhance as appropriate, utilizing top-notch design ability to create aesthetically pleasing material
- Maintain all working versions of company sales collateral, and update/refresh collateral on a regular basis based on changes in the underlying data, business strategy, etc.
- Perform research across all product lines, including intimately understanding the competitive offerings and Ibotta’s key product differentiators, and then design collateral to market Ibotta’s advantages
- Create white papers and other B2B communication documents to support outbound sales initiatives
- Build B2B collateral to support Ibotta’s attendance of 100+ annual trade shows and other B2B sales events
- Minimum of 5+ years as a communications specialist, with an emphasis on written sales collateral across multiple formats (PowerPoint decks, White Papers, etc.)
- Exceptionally strong proficiency across multiple publishing products, particularly PowerPoint and other presentation software like Keynote, etc.
- Distinctive writing and design skills to not only write compelling business communications but to design it in a visually appealing format (particularly in the case of PowerPoint documents)
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment, and take high-level direction from C-level executives and translate that input into a distinctive work product
- Willingness to experiment and employ a mindset of continual improvement as we work through multiple drafts of documents, often on tight timelines
- Ownership mindset and the ability to work independently from ideation through completed work product, often with little input other than a high-level brief
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top