Learning and Development Manager
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge as we build our Ibotta University strategy.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing for both on-line and classroom, creating engaging blended curriculum and finding the right metrics to measure the impact of learning, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Partner with HRBPs to help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and instructional design resources
- 2+ years proven experience as an L&D Manager, training manager or similar or 5+ years as a senior learning or organizational development consultant
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BS/BA in Business, Psychology, Human Resource Management or a related field desired
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top