IT Service Desk Specialist
The Service Desk Analyst will assist with daily troubleshooting, computer setups and a variety of technology-related tasks that come through the Ibotta Service Desk. We’re a MAC shop / Apple environment and the IT Service Desk Specialist will help support customer service requests for remote and onsite employees. This is an essential role on the IT team and the ideal candidate is a problem solver with strong people skills.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding new hires including unpacking and setup of monitors and monitor arms, basic imaging of computers
- Re-imaging of failed computers
- Assistance with management and enforcement of security procedures and policies
- Production of reporting for audits
- Basic maintenance of Ibotta infrastructure
- Responding to help desk tickets
- Escalate service requests that require Systems Engineer level support
- Be available during non-business hours to resolve system issues, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of progressive information technology experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or a related field is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Knowledge of Mac OSX
- Knowledge of iOS and Android devices
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Any of the following Apple certifications: Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) certification, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certification.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top