HR Business Partner
Our rapidly growing team at Ibotta is looking for its next HR Business Partner to help shape and support our future. This role will champion culture, drive business outcomes, and play an integral part in developing our team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building trust, solving problems and not shying away from difficult conversations. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with leaders across the organization on talent selection and assessment, professional development, performance management, succession planning, engagement, compensation and other important people topics
- Provide coaching to individuals to address their concerns or enhance their contributions to the business
- Influence and implement HR policies, processes, and tools
- Identify people insights and trends and make recommendations to improve retention and engagement
- Partner with the HR team and managers to onboard new team members and ensure they are successfully integrated into their team and into the culture
- Be a champion of Ibotta’s culture and lead others through growth and change
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- HR certification preferred
- Have a strong foundation of HR fundamentals that you have used to identify and solve problems
- Have a proven track record of building relationships at all levels
- Action oriented and not afraid to tackle hard conversations or problems
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Proficiency in Google Apps/Microsoft Office
- A confident public speaker in front of small and large groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top