Full Stack Engineer
Ibotta is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team of world-class engineers. You will build robust user interfaces utilizing the latest front-end frameworks and libraries, collaborating with platform teams in a Dockerized microservice environment. We're looking for a self-motivated engineer who has a real passion for building and scaling applications using microservices and technologies such as React, Jest & Enzyme, Ruby on Rails, Java, Clojure, Kubernetes, or Python hosted in AWS. Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, agile team.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Research and implement technology solutions for reliable, scalable, high-performing services and user interfaces
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Work on an agile team to develop and deploy production code daily
- Implement serverless architectures
- Use Amazon’s AWS infrastructure and advanced services
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of experience in software development
- Considerable experience in relevant back-end technologies including Ruby, Java, or Python
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Postgres, or other RDBMS
- Working knowledge of:
- Node and NPM
- Source control systems including Git
- Knowledge of object-oriented software design, development, and architectural principles
Nice to have:
- Building APIs for internal or external applications
- Automated testing using tools such as Jest & Enzyme, RSpec, or JUnit
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AWS technologies such as DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, or Lambda
- Scrum/Agile development
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Manager, Success Operations
After Ibotta's Client Partnerships Team secures a new account, Allie takes over the client relationship, developing strategic campaign recommendations and optimizations with the end goal of delivering a successful content marketing campaign for each client.
Back to top