Fraud Team Manager
We are seeking a Fraud Manager to join our high-growth team at Ibotta!
The Fraud Manager will manage a team of Fraud Prevention Specialists and will be responsible for driving key initiatives, implementing high-impact processes and programs in support of company-wide fraud prevention through managing fast-paced multi-team collaboration.
This is a highly collaborative role and the ideal candidate has strong experience in managing a team while also managing multiple priorities. Excellent communication skills are critical to succeed in this role. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
Here is what you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Fraud Specialists and Supervisors
- Regularly coach direct reports on job performance and provide mentoring, training, guidance, and support; define roles and expectations
- Manage and conduct fraud investigations and investigative processes.
- Partner with various internal teams (Data, Development, Sales, Support etc) to identify and respond to current fraud trends
- Recommend changes in policy, procedure, or systems to enhance fraud detection and prevention
- Manage projects as needed
- Make ongoing adjustments as necessary to ensure targets are being met
- Develop and monitor department reporting including employee productivity and quality
- Assist with development of both short and long term initiatives for the department that improve efficiency and the customer experience
- Serve as subject matter expert in fraud prevention, detection, and mitigation techniques and tools, and provide guidance and recommendations on containing fraud
- Maintain strong communication with departments and key stakeholders and ensure they're kept up to date on fraud policy and process changes
- Review workflows for relevance and suggest improvements for efficiency
- Ensure that all internal and external service level agreements are met with accuracy
Here is what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of management experience, leading a team in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and use creativity to find solutions to complex problems
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and a strong communicator
- Highly motivated and able to build processes and procedures from scratch
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of related education and experience
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative and positive working relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ensures adherence to all policies, procedures, and practices
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top