Director of Sales, Consumer Insights & Data Partnerships
Are you tired of the same routine? Want to play an integral role in building something bigger? Ibotta is seeking a Director of Consumer Insights & Data Partnerships to help build Ibotta’s Consumer Insights revenue vertical. The role requires a strong focus on business development through cultivating top-to-top relationships with a focus on monetizing Ibotta’s data assets.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement and closure of data, analytics, and insights partnerships
- Sell consumer data into CRM and other industry platforms
- Balance innovative thinking with a numbers-driven mentality to deliver strong insight into consumer behaviors
- Lead sales efforts by strategizing lead generation, managing client meetings, and booking revenue
- Create, manage and meet expected sales forecasts
- Assist in the development of Ibotta’s overall Consumer Insight, Analytics and data product strategy and product portfolio, including defining and shaping key product roadmaps based on revenue opportunities
- Create and launch Ibottalytics marketing and public facing communications such as white papers, webinars, etc.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) selling consumer-sourced data - Known Buying Behavior, Geolocation, Demographic, etc.
- Thorough understanding of data integration into various data platforms - CRM, Data aggregation solutions, etc.
- World class written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior clients
- High level of familiarity with household/individual level attribution techniques
- A history of strategic selling to brands, retailers, financial service, etc.
- Strong track record in achieving complex technology solution based sales
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients (Hunter vs Farmer)
- Expected travel 10-25%
About Us :
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s unique interactive platform, that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Back to top