Director of Customer Support
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional user experience while leading a growing and innovative team? The Director of Customer Support will play a pivotal role in not only driving the operational success of Ibotta but overseeing the daily tasks and duties of both the Customer Support and Fraud Prevention teams. Ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Create a highly effective operating organization through active coaching, development and leadership. Excel at developing skills and expertise in upcoming leadership talent, creating and driving shared vision.
- Coach and develop both individuals and groups in core leadership skills, CS operating best practices and industry philosophy and strategy
- Develop, implement, and monitor department processes and procedures ensuring effective and efficient operations
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Ibotta systems, processes, and products
- Proactively provide feedback across departments regarding customer concerns and user experience
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer Support, Fraud Prevention, and critical customer issues; serve as a liaison to other internal departments and stakeholders
- Hire, train and lead a large internal and outsourced workforce in order to achieve high performance and company success
- BA/BS degree related to communication, business, or technology preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience managing a Customer Support team of 50+
- Experience in a management/leadership role
- Basic understanding of fraud prevention and/or risk mitigation techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to motivate and guide a team in high pressure and deadline driven situations
- Ability to attract, build, and retain a team of high performing individuals; must be adept at assessing, coaching, and effectively managing employee performance
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top