Director, Consumer Insights/Survey Business
Do you enjoy winning big by virtue of helping your clients learn more about who’s purchasing their products and why via custom surveys? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading researchers think about consumer insights, and we are looking for winners to join our rapidly growing survey team. We employ a team-based approach to client development and wake up every day excited to disrupt multiple legacy industries. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations with C-Level executives.
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of client partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as consumer insights professionals, market researchers, brand managers and advertisers through cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts through adept post-campaign account management and education around new product enhancements
- Partner with other functional teams to collaborate on solutions for current Ibotta core clients
- Learn and leverage key principles of the “Challenger Sales Model” to maintain control of challenging and complex client opportunities
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- 6-7+ years of B2B sales with emphasis market research and survey sales
- Strong understanding of various survey methodologies and industry product offerings
- Proven track record of reaching aggressive sales pipeline targets
- Familiarity with lead identification, management, and closing
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to check ego at the door
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Willingness to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Travel up to 25% required
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 21 million downloads and has put more than $150 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top