Ibotta is seeking aDirector of Client Partnershipsto join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world's leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for data-driven sellers to join our rapidly growing team. We embrace a team-based approach to client development, while working hard to fulfill our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Our CPG team is at the forefront of helping us fulfill our mission.
This position can be located in the New York/New Jersey area or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Execute and deliver on initiatives (commonly cross-functional) that provide business impact beyond individual's accounts
- Develop and implement account strategy as needed
- Beat annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships and execution of new businesses and expansion of existing business
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta's value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Outreach to existing clients about new capabilities/positioning (Omnichannel)
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish
- Travel up to 40% (when it is safe to do so). Note, we are remote for the foreseeable future due to the impact of COVID-19.
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta's Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
Want more jobs like this?
Get Human Resources and Recruitment jobs delivered to your inbox every week.
What we are looking for:
- 6-8 years of experience in a data driven sales role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as Retail or CPG preferred
- Proven ability to sell into high-level leadership (including C-level) and to navigate potential customer organizations to connect with the business owner/decision maker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (candidates do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Expert negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close the deal
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness, to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta, Inc. ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we've delivered over $1.25B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.'s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation
- This position can be located in the New York/New Jersey area or with the option of full-time remote, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, and equity.
- Base compensation range: $75,000-$115,000. This compensation range is specific to the United States labor market and may be adjusted based on actual experience. This range is not all inclusive as total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to the base salary that will increase total earnings. Talk to your recruiter to learn more.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.