Customer Support Representative - Remote (Colorado only)
Do you love helping others? Do you like being the heartbeat of a company’s business? Great! You’ll be a great addition as a Customer Support Representative. Our Customer Support team at Ibotta is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every user has been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in the reputation our support team has built. Voted one of the top work places in 2015 by the Denver Post.
This is a part time, remote position. CSRs will be required to attend training and other meetings at our Denver office. Must be located in Denver or surrounding areas.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications from out of state can not be considered at this time.
- Analyze and respond to email inquiries from Ibotta users
- Work through fraud reports, receipt moderation, and customer emails so you can see first hand if there are any issues or pain-points with the app
- Problem solve by reviewing Ibotta systems and customer accounts
- Work on special projects for senior management team in marketing, sales & technology
- Be an advocate for the customer to ensure satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Fast, extremely organized, and detailed oriented
- You must be genuine, friendly, and enjoy helping customers
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Savvy about technology
- Knowledge of Android and Apple or owner of Android/Apple phone/tablet a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and very strong, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem-solving skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Ability to work part-time, up to four shifts a week, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to attend occasional training sessions and meetings in Denver, Colorado
- Work from home (7-hour shifts required: morning shift, afternoon shift, and night shift) One weekend shift per week required.
This position pays $12/hour.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
Back to top