Ibotta is growing fast and looking for a Contract Recruiter to assist with the efforts in sourcing and recruiting to ensure our pipeline is full. This highly motivated individual must have a keen eye for talent and culture fit. As an Ibotta brand ambassador, this person must be engaging, confident and persuasive. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting during high growth and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a short-term contract position.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the hiring team to include sourcing, resume review, interviews, and candidate calibration.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ibotta through candidate interactions and external communications.
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using cold calls, job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Screen prospective candidates to assess skill level, culture fit, work history, and salary requirements.
- Utilize the ATS to its fullest extent, maintain all pertinent application information and ensure data integrity.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase or staffing agency
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find candidates.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs.
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor.
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top