Consumer Insights Analyst
We love analytics so much we named one of our teams Ibottalytics. As a Consumer Insights Analyst, you will work with the team that influences strategic decisions of some of the nation’s leading brands and retailers. You will become the “go to” expert on consumer trends, while working closely with internal stakeholders to support Ibottalytics reporting, data-driven PR efforts and market research capabilities.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Support the implementation and execution of Ibottalytics market research and consumer insights projects
- Analyze large data sets to create compelling stories as well as timely, actionable insights for our external clients
- Ensure that the quality of analytics output is of the highest standard
- Manage all consumer insights client communications, from supporting the sales team on the initial sales call to presenting key findings after a study has concluded
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer insights or related analytical field
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate insights and methodologies to both internal and external clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with both Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Knowledge of statistical survey analytical approaches a plus
- Experience in mobile, retail or CPG a plus
- Experience with SurveyMonkey a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top