Client Success Team Manager
Ibotta Client Success Associate Managers are the ambassadors and guardians of the front-line client experience. This role spans a wide variety of responsibilities including daily leadership of a large execution team and integration with the many collaborative components that make up the Ibotta machines. This manager owns Client Success Associate performance management and development, from the implementation of the work flows to daily coaching and long-term growth plans of a large, high intensity team of Client Success Associates. This role reports directly to the Sr CSA Manager
- Drive front line performance through coaching, corrective action, performance management and motivation
- Coach, develop and grow the CSAs' specific and general business skills and acumen in a diverse, energetic and often junior staff of CSAs
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist Sr. CSA Manager with hiring and onboarding of CSAs
- Act as a line of communication outside CSAs, fielding requests for work, defining and designing connection processes and building cross functional relationships throughout Ibotta.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in Client Success management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares CSA performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains and improves CSA operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Participates in CSA human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, coaching, and counseling CSAs; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Efficient, extremely organized, and detail oriented
- 2-3 years of experience managing a team in a fast paced environment
- Unfailing “Can do” attitude and the drive to lead by example with enthusiasm and excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Phil partners with Ibotta's Mobile and Product Design Teams to constantly improve Ibotta's user interface and user experience, ultimately helping Ibotta shoppers earn more money faster.
Back to top