Client Success Manager
Do you love building relationships and have a passion for brand expansion in the mobile space? As an Client Success Manager at Ibotta, you will work collaboratively with our Sales team, to support account objectives and implement strategic campaign growth plans. Our Client Success Managers (CSMs) serve as a main point of contact for clients throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, from onboarding through optimization. The CSMs utilize superior organizational skills to act as primary liaison between the client and internal departments, to facilitate campaigns and represent Ibotta brand objectives. Our CSMs are fun, friendly and outgoing, but balance priorities and manage workloads independently.
- Establish relationships with senior level contacts at multiple brand partners while executing detailed content marketing campaigns
- Work with clients from campaign inception through campaign conclusion, acting as point-person for strategic proposals and optimization suggestions throughout the process
- Collaborate with internal sales contacts to recommend next steps to grow brand relationship and build future campaigns
- Take ownership of multiple account management projects and implement solutions to ensure campaign success
- Monitor campaign to measure performance and proactively employ optimization strategies
- 3-5 years of account management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and a strong communicator
- Project management experience, excel at juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to capitalize on past marketing/project management experience to work with clients and internal partners to facilitate campaigns and share best practices to maximize results
- Experience managing high volume and strategic accounts
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with high-profile brands and agency partners
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Full-stack Web Developer
As a full-stack web developer, Alex uses agile processes to create web apps that meet the needs of Ibotta’s team, external clients, and users.
Back to top