Client Success Manager
Ibotta is looking for a Client Success Manager to partner with the data sales organization to guide client deliverables from sale to execution and help develop existing client relationships. Additionally, the Client Success Manager will work with internal stakeholders, providing client and competitive feedback to enhance our existing data and consumer insights products. This role provides an opportunity to liaise among clients and internal teams to establish Ibotta’s data business as the premier offering in the market. To be successful in this position, you must have excellent attention to detail, strong technical acumen, ability to think outside the box and a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Identify and bundle channel specific offerings from Ibotta Audiences and Data products to top consumer platforms
- Display thorough knowledge of how Ibotta’s consumers and stakeholders are represented, uncovered, marketed, and utilized within the channel’s platforms
- Have a full understanding of how the Account Management and Sales teams work with all other internal departments and possess a strong foundation of processes and systems
- Strategize and implement a plan to improve Ibotta’s product offerings to distinguish ourselves from competitive alternatives
- Remain in tune with consumer platforms’ evolving needs and product roadmap by working closely with all stakeholders
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- BA/BS in quantitative area of study.
- 5+ years of client/account management experience in the ad tech industry
- Familiarity with numerous software applications, data solutions, and digital advertising platforms.
- Experience building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Solid understanding of consumer platforms’ advertising model and technology
- Strong product acumen that effectively balances strategic and tactical deliverables
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate complicated technical products and features into easy-to-understand concepts and graphics.
- Proven track record in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented culture.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, evolving environment
Headquartered in Denver, Ibotta is transforming the consumer shopping experience by making it easy for shoppers to earn cash back on their everyday purchases, like groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home, office supplies and more. We’re one of the most frequently used apps in the U.S., and we’re continuously striving to improve our user experience, enhancing the app’s the unique interactive platform that empowers users to shop smarter and provides brands with unmatched access to an engaged and loyal millennial audience. Since launching in 2012, Ibotta has more than 16 million downloads and has put more than $100 million back into users’ pockets. For more information, please visit www.ibotta.com/careers.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Meet Some of Ibotta's Employees
Director of Account Management
As the Director of Account Management, Amy’s team is in charge of maintaining clients, keeping them happy, and orchestrating successful launch campaigns for them all.
Back to top